Hey you, help support this site!

Post Reply
User avatar
legitimatebeef
Posts: 4921
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:34 pm
Location: island off the coast of america
dogs: 1
Contact:

Hey you, help support this site!

Post by legitimatebeef » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:53 pm

As you may or may not know, there is a cost to running an ad-free site like this. Time to cough up, people.

There's good news. Alls you have to do is make your usual Amazon purchases through this here link. It costs you nothing additional. Nothing. How can you say no to that? You can't!

Buying stuff on Amazon to support the legitimategolf Forum.

So whether it's poop baggies for the dog, or that 70" Ultra HD curved screen TV you've had your eye on, buy it on Amazon through this link and it'll contribute to our funds. Again, you cannot say no to that.
A golfball wizard's
got such a supple wrist-cock

User avatar
Duke of Hazards
Posts: 1117
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:29 am
Location: Orange, CA
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by Duke of Hazards » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:09 am

Okay, I bookmarked it
Bluto did it

User avatar
MattF
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by MattF » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:15 am

W Have to get some pressies this week, so I'll use the link.

Thanks Beef!
Throw me another ball will ya!

User avatar
jasonfish11
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Virginia Beach
dogs: 2
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by jasonfish11 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

Is this only for christmas? Or can I use this link year round?
Keep it short stupid.

User avatar
legitimatebeef
Posts: 4921
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:34 pm
Location: island off the coast of america
dogs: 1
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by legitimatebeef » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:46 am

jasonfish11 wrote:Is this only for christmas? Or can I use this link year round?
Use anytime! Use for all your Amazon purchases from now to eternity!
A golfball wizard's
got such a supple wrist-cock

User avatar
jasonfish11
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Virginia Beach
dogs: 2
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by jasonfish11 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:11 pm

So how do we pin this topic to the top of the page? I have yet to use any of my moderator functions. Dont worry though I know how to ban MattF.
Keep it short stupid.

User avatar
MattF
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by MattF » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:26 pm

jasonfish11 wrote:Dont worry though I know how to ban MattF.
Still waiting.... :lol:
Throw me another ball will ya!

User avatar
legitimategolf
Site Admin
Posts: 881
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 am
Location: New York NY
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by legitimategolf » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:57 pm

MattF wrote:
jasonfish11 wrote:Dont worry though I know how to ban MattF.
Still waiting.... :lol:
Don't worry. Even if he does ban which is probably inevitable I'll be right there to reverse it. He might be like state government but I am Supreme court, Congress and White House. Actually I am probably even more than that. After all this board only exists because I said it should be so.
Teen 'cap wasteland. It's only teen 'cap wasteland.

User avatar
jasonfish11
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Virginia Beach
dogs: 2
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by jasonfish11 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:06 pm

legitimategolf wrote:
MattF wrote:
jasonfish11 wrote:Dont worry though I know how to ban MattF.
Still waiting.... :lol:
Don't worry. Even if he does ban which is probably inevitable I'll be right there to reverse it. He might be like state government but I am Supreme court, Congress and White House. Actually I am probably even more than that. After all this board only exists because I said it should be so.
Such a great comparison (me to government) given that I just stated I have done NOTHING since getting the job :)
Keep it short stupid.

User avatar
srogers13
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by srogers13 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:31 pm

jasonfish11 wrote:
legitimategolf wrote:
MattF wrote:
Still waiting.... :lol:
Don't worry. Even if he does ban which is probably inevitable I'll be right there to reverse it. He might be like state government but I am Supreme court, Congress and White House. Actually I am probably even more than that. After all this board only exists because I said it should be so.
Such a great comparison (me to government) given that I just stated I have done NOTHING since getting the job :)
Guess Leg gets what he pays for. :twisted:
I will stand in the fairway, I want to be out of your range.

User avatar
jasonfish11
Posts: 2758
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Virginia Beach
dogs: 2
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by jasonfish11 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

srogers13 wrote:
jasonfish11 wrote:
legitimategolf wrote:
Don't worry. Even if he does ban which is probably inevitable I'll be right there to reverse it. He might be like state government but I am Supreme court, Congress and White House. Actually I am probably even more than that. After all this board only exists because I said it should be so.
Such a great comparison (me to government) given that I just stated I have done NOTHING since getting the job :)
Guess Leg gets what he pays for. :twisted:

Unlike the government there really isn't much that needs to be done. Although not being able to figure out how to make this thread pinned to the top of the board pisses me off.
Keep it short stupid.

User avatar
MattF
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by MattF » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:18 am

legitimategolf wrote:
MattF wrote:
jasonfish11 wrote:Dont worry though I know how to ban MattF.
Still waiting.... :lol:
Don't worry. Even if he does ban which is probably inevitable I'll be right there to reverse it. He might be like state government but I am Supreme court, Congress and White House. Actually I am probably even more than that. After all this board only exists because I said it should be so.
Thanks Beef...hey, I can't go postal because you guys don't piss me off like shit for brains.
Throw me another ball will ya!

User avatar
MattF
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Hey you, help support this site!

Post by MattF » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 am

jasonfish11 wrote:
srogers13 wrote:
jasonfish11 wrote:
Such a great comparison (me to government) given that I just stated I have done NOTHING since getting the job :)
Guess Leg gets what he pays for. :twisted:

Unlike the government there really isn't much that needs to be done. Although not being able to figure out how to make this thread pinned to the top of the board pisses me off.
Hey, I work for da government...county that is.

Did you guys know we're not allowed to look out the windows during the morning hours?
Throw me another ball will ya!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests