ClubCorp bought by Apollo Global Management

jasonfish11
dogs: 2

ClubCorp bought by Apollo Global Management

Postby jasonfish11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:33 am

Not sure if anyone here is a member at a ClubCorp golf course, but it looks like they got bought out by Apollo Global Management.

I know my high school golf team played at a ClubCorp course, and in college I worked at one. Both 2 really nice and well run golf courses (although the food & beverage department at the one I worked for left some things to be desired). The one my high school team played on were consistently the nicest greens I've ever played on.
This is not burger king you can not have it your way.

GBOGEY

Re: ClubCorp bought by Apollo Global Management

Postby GBOGEY » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Interesting to watch but I do a lot of private equity work and they are all interested in golf right now after Titleist turned out good - Taylormade, now Clubcorp. Hoping it turns out for them. Also hoping that a PE job might turn out for GBOGEY!

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Postby legitimatebeef » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:01 pm

I don't know ClubCorp and I am sure they were a fair employer to jfish, but if movies have taught me anything it's that you can't trust no company called <fill in the blank>Corp.
everyone is gay

MattF

Postby MattF » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:11 am

legitimatebeef wrote:I don't know ClubCorp and I am sure they were a fair employer to jfish, but if movies have taught me anything it's that you can't trust no company called <fill in the blank>Corp.

Yeah, like OmniCorp!
Throw me another ball will ya!

Return to “The Legitimategolf Forum”