Buddy trip 2018

jfurr

Buddy trip 2018

Post by jfurr » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Yep. Courses booked for the week. One of my friends (also a golfing friend) is coming along for the weekend rounds. There are two new courses for me of the five days. Cool!
I'm gonna hit a provisional
HCP Index :facepalm

DougE

Re: Buddy trip 2018

Post by DougE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 am

Who, what, when, where and.....why the f**k do I have to ask? How about a little more info for Christ's sake!?

For the record, what you basically said is "Yep. Going on vacation. A new friend is joining me for part of the trip. At a couple places I haven't been before. I'm excited."

I'm on pins and needles waiting for your reply. :cmon

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Post by legitimatebeef » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:36 am

Thank you Doug. :fkno
The human race is just a chemical scum on a moderate-sized planet, orbiting around a very average star in the outer suburb of one among a hundred billion galaxies

jfurr

Post by jfurr » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm

HAHAHAHA -- sorry for being brief. It's the return of the annual "GFO" golf trip I do with some work friends and others at the south strand of the SC myrtle area. Actually it's mostly Pawleys Island. Since I'm not doing any tournaments or leagues (or... regular golf) this is the highlight of my golf play each year now. Five days of play - two "Ryder cup" days then three days of handicapped rounds aggregate score on the quest for the green(wish) jacket. And a lot of relaxing and stuff. We have 16 players for the weekend and a dozen for the weekday rounds. our group consists of players in the range of around 6 hcp to 33...
I'm gonna hit a provisional
HCP Index :facepalm

DougE

Post by DougE » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 am

Pawley's Island. Great golf there.
When?
We'll expect a full report. Take pics.