NCAA 2019 Basketball Tournament

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

NCAA 2019 Basketball Tournament

Post by bkuehn1952 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:41 pm

The hell with the NBA. Golf? Forget aboudit. Baseball? Pffttt! Hockey? With the Wings rebuilding there are no shits to be given in the Mitten.

It is Tournament time!!!

My fondest memory of 2018 was a fellow MPSGA board member talking up Virginia. He is an alum and he was sure Virginia was going to dominate. He was going on and on about how powerful Virginia was and no one ... blah, blah, blah. I casually said, "You know Alan, Virginia is really strong defensively but they don't score enough points. If a team gets ahead of them, they may have a hard time catching up." Of course, I am no basketball expert; I was just trying to get Alan to shut up. Lo and behold, history was made and we saw the first 16 Seed beat a 1 Seed.

Nice guy that I am, I never mentioned basketball to Alan. Silence for the past 12 months. He is lucky he didn't spout off at the last Board meeting. ;)

Who is going to win this year? No idea.
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

jasonfish11
dogs: 2

Re: NCAA 2019 Basketball Tournament

Post by jasonfish11 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Work the day after that was odd. Almost like a funeral, the UVA fans were in a quiet shock and even the VA tech fans weren't going to mess with them.
Keep it short stupid.