What did you shoot today?

CeeBee

Re: What did you shoot today?

Post by CeeBee »

Just posted my personal best round ever. 68. One under my age. Shattered my previous best by three strokes. Hit 13 fairways and fifteen GIR. Five birdies total with four in a row. Personal best 32 on back nine. Irons sharp. Putting was awesome.

I played nearly every day while in Arizona. Firm and fast out there. Never ending work in progress with the grip and swing changes I’ve been working on.

Tomorrow is another day but today was sweet.
DougE

Post by DougE »

Impressive feat. Great job, Chris!
MattF

Post by MattF »

CeeBee wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:11 pm Just posted my personal best round ever. 68. One under my age. Shattered my previous best by three strokes. Hit 13 fairways and fifteen GIR. Five birdies total with four in a row. Personal best 32 on back nine. Irons sharp. Putting was awesome.

I played nearly every day while in Arizona. Firm and fast out there. Never ending work in progress with the grip and swing changes I’ve been working on.

Tomorrow is another day but today was sweet.
Congratulations, great playing.
GBOGEY

Post by GBOGEY »

CeeBee wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:11 pm Just posted my personal best round ever. 68. One under my age. Shattered my previous best by three strokes. Hit 13 fairways and fifteen GIR. Five birdies total with four in a row. Personal best 32 on back nine. Irons sharp. Putting was awesome.
WOW!!