Waiting for sjduffers to congratulate me

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

Waiting for sjduffers to congratulate me

Postby bkuehn1952 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:57 pm

sjd SHOULD know why but do I get a peep out of him?? Noooooo! Well, he should have submitted an "application" and we could have had a nice competition.
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

sjduffers

Re: Waiting for sjduffers to congratulate me

Postby sjduffers » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Ah! Thanks for the wake up call, man. I was having some R&R in Hawaii for the last couple of weeks and didn't read that other site for a while, so I totally missed the "announcement" and the fact that they selected you for the Blue Team. I never bothered putting together a vlog and an application so we'll never know, but I doubt that they would have picked me for the Red Team, and this is just as well, for the Red Team as it stands now will just crush the Blue Team!... :ohyeah

Seriously though, congrats for the selection and have fun with all the guys. As for that competition, yes, it's a shame it won't happen in the Red Team vs. Blue Team event, but we can have it any time you get to California or I go to the Mitten! Play well! :yess
I'm gonna go low this time...

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

Re: Waiting for sjduffers to congratulate me

Postby bkuehn1952 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:45 pm

sjduffers wrote:... but we can have it any time you get to California or I go to the Mitten! Play well! :yess
It's a deal. :thumbs
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

Return to “The Other Forum (anything)”