Rory McIlroy Turns Nasty

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Rory McIlroy Turns Nasty

Post by legitimatebeef » Fri May 15, 2020 5:37 pm

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/ ... nald-trump

“We’re in the midst of something that’s pretty serious right now and the fact that he’s trying to politicize it and make it a campaign rally and say we’re administering the most tests in the world like it is a contest — there’s something that just is terrible,” McIlroy said. “It’s not the way a leader should act. There’s a sort of diplomacy that you need to have, and I don’t think he’s showing that — especially in these times.”
Build a bridge and get over it.

legitimatebeef

Re: Rory McIlroy Turns Nasty

Post by legitimatebeef » Sat May 16, 2020 9:38 am

Ooh, just glanced at the social media response to Rory's mild milquetoast criticism and it is scary. I fear for Rory. People are like, foaming at the mouth over this. Calling Rory worthless, a horrible golfer, a nobody, a foreigner, etc. Jesus Christ, literally all Rory said was that he doesn't approve. This is what I'm talking about. The total inability to take criticism, even from the most innocuous of non-political entities. The response makes me wonder if Trump supporters deep down are really insecure about their guy, and his competence. Hair trigger sensitivity. :nope

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef » Sat May 16, 2020 10:11 am

Just having a little fun here.

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef » Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 am

I was wrong about your president. It takes a big fuckin man to admit when he is wrong, like you wouldn't believe. Mike Tirico gave Trump the opportunity to put down Rory on TV yesterday but for whatever reason Fatass was extremely not-nasty about the whole thing. I really wonder why, what was the rationale behind being diplomatic in this instance versus being childish and huffy, like normal. Trump had the air all to himself and a decidedly non-nasty interviewer in Tirico. It would have been so easy to put down Rory, his nationality, his height, his hair, his never winning a Masters, or a Presidential Medal of Freedom. What the fuck. What happened to "he's a counterpuncher". Maybe he is getting soft.