Honder Classic

legitimategolf
Site Admin

Honder Classic

Postby legitimategolf » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Bust on several fronts. No Rory, no Dustin. Several other top names sent packin. Weather imbroglios galore, Monday finish. Now to top it off Poulter leads. Whatever shits left to give should now be given to rooting for the over the hill Mickelson or Harrington. Feel sorry for the Honda corporation at this point.
Teen 'cap wasteland. It's only teen 'cap wasteland.

jev

Re: Honder Classic

Postby jev » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:26 am

Ofcourse not. Fellow-Dutchman and rookie on the PGA tour Joost Luiten is now at T10, I'll root for him ;).
90% of the game is mental, the other half is all in your head (Yogi)

Coda1850

Postby Coda1850 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 am

legitimategolf wrote:Bust on several fronts. No Rory, no Dustin. Several other top names sent packin. Weather imbroglios galore, Monday finish. Now to top it off Poulter leads. Whatever shits left to give should now be given to rooting for the over the hill Mickelson or Harrington. Feel sorry for the Honda corporation at this point.

Huh?

There's 10 guys within 3 shots. Great leaderboard. I'd love to watch but I'm stuck @ work. (Again, not too far under par. Well done PGA).
Reed's in the top 5. Jeff Boom Baby! Overton is even making an appearance. Luke Donald. Paul Casey & those Nike clubs. Get out your sunglasses & enjoy.
Low Round: 83, +11 Green Hill - 09/15/14
Low Round: 83, +11 Indian Meadows - 09/12/15

Mark unread?

Coda1850

Postby Coda1850 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:22 am

Wow... looks like they all fell apart. Daniel Berger unless Padraig birdies the last.

Mark unread?

legitimategolf
Site Admin

Postby legitimategolf » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Alright! The right guy won. (Somehow.) I am at the age I guess where I am now going to blindly root for the old guy whenever applicable.

CeeBee

Postby CeeBee » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Well then Singh is your man. Good luck.
Tee it up!

legitimategolf
Site Admin

Postby legitimategolf » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Tiger Woods has to bee watching all this with some satisfaction. Harrington is a guy he has stomped in the past, who's also well over forty, and also had a bad slump and admits to having had yips. Last week it was Goosen carrying a lead deep into the tournament, another one of Tiger's old also-rans. If TW can keep shit together, then there is time yet to win some trophies. Big if though. I am losing faith. Shit happens. Life happens. Takes so much to keep up a world class game. Wouldn't be the first or the last, to lose it.

Coda1850

Postby Coda1850 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 am

legitimategolf wrote:Tiger Woods has to bee watching all this with some satisfaction. Harrington is a guy he has stomped in the past, who's also well over forty, and also had a bad slump and admits to having had yips. Last week it was Goosen carrying a lead deep into the tournament, another one of Tiger's old also-rans. If TW can keep shit together, then there is time yet to win some trophies. Big if though. I am losing faith. Shit happens. Life happens. Takes so much to keep up a world class game. Wouldn't be the first or the last, to lose it.

Here on Earth, yeah - he's lost it.

Mark unread?

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Postby legitimatebeef » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:51 am

Good matchup Adam v. Sergio. Today we are going to party like its 2005. These guys were winning trophies and double teaming groupies before Rickie Fowler got his first pube. Now they are in the mature primes of their golfing lives. They need to get out there and get at it, stop letting all those annoying little twittering pussies hog the spotlight. These two have two of the greatest golf swings ever. Where the hell they been?
insufficient data

legitimatebeef

Postby legitimatebeef » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:16 pm

It seems that Adam Scott has a very healthy perspective on life, success and winning. That is to say, it doesn't seem to matter much to Adam whether he wins or loses. He still goes home to one of many mansions. Life does not change much for Adam Scott either way. Accordingly he appears very relaxed on the course, easy come easy go. While all of this perspective and balance might be wonderful for Adam Scott, and those in Adam Scott's life, it does little for the average low-brow viewer such as myself. It is more entertaining to watch players who are borderline pathological in their desire to win.
insufficient data

Coda1850

Postby Coda1850 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 am

legitimatebeef wrote:Good matchup Adam v. Sergio. Today we are going to party like its 2005. These guys were winning trophies and double teaming groupies before Rickie Fowler got his first pube. Now they are in the mature primes of their golfing lives. They need to get out there and get at it, stop letting all those annoying little twittering pussies hog the spotlight. These two have two of the greatest golf swings ever. Where the hell they been?

Ugh, so wrong. I was home on Sunday, wanting to watch golf, but these turds (I don't have the energy to think of a better word but I'm sure there is one) at the top... I'd rather drink my own piss Aron Ralston style.

Mark unread?

legitimatebeef

Postby legitimatebeef » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:21 pm

I saw that Cody Gribble is leading after a first round -6. I didn't know who that is but I was like, with a name like Cody Gribble this guy has to be from Texas right? I was right. :gay
insufficient data

legitimatebeef

Postby legitimatebeef » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Sergio sporting a huge crucifix around his neck. I was not aware that he is a super-Christian.
insufficient data

jfurr

Postby jfurr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:04 am

I haven't paid much attention but did I see Ben Crane atop the leaderboard? That guy has been low key recently it seems. Guess he and the Golf Boyz have given up their YouTube career...?
I'm gonna hit a provisional
HCP Index :facepalm

legitimatebeef

Postby legitimatebeef » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 am

jfurr wrote:I haven't paid much attention but did I see Ben Crane atop the leaderboard? That guy has been low key recently it seems. Guess he and the Golf Boyz have given up their YouTube career...?

We were doing perfectly fine without anybody digging up stupid crap like that from several years ago. :fkno
insufficient data

jfurr

Postby jfurr » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:24 am

Maybe you knew this already, I didn't, but Wesley Bryan T1st is from my hometown. (See my Bryan Bros post)

DougE

Postby DougE » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 am

Knew he was from close to you, but FYI, he dropped off a bit from the lead yesterday.

jfurr

Postby jfurr » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 am

I see that now. I saw an older leaderboard report. Oops

Return to “Golf on TV Forum”