2016 Sr PGA Championship

jfurr

2016 Sr PGA Championship

Post by jfurr » Wed May 25, 2016 11:07 am

The Senior championship is this week at Harbor Shores in Michigan. BK are you going?

My sister who I mentioned has the golf bug is going through the weekend. She is friends with James Estes who is a teaching pro who has started competing again occasionally. I'll be following the leaderboard to see his results.
I'm gonna hit a provisional
HCP Index :facepalm

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

Re: 2016 Sr PGA Championship

Post by bkuehn1952 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am

jfurr wrote:The Senior championship is this week at Harbor Shores in Michigan. BK are you going?
Not going to the Seniors. The LPGA is holding an event in Ann Arbor this week (see TonyJ's write up). I was planning on going to the event, yelling "Legitimate Golf" on TV along with running down the 18th fairway in a speedo with "www.legitimategolf.com" stenciled on my body. The total lack of a positive response from anyone on this site to my plans has caused me to cancel the exhibition. Instead, I am going to quietly attend wearing khaki shorts, a light shirt and baseball cap. :|
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

jfurr

Post by jfurr » Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 am

bkuehn1952 wrote:
jfurr wrote:The Senior championship is this week at Harbor Shores in Michigan. BK are you going?
Not going to the Seniors. The LPGA is holding an event in Ann Arbor this week (see TonyJ's write up). I was planning on going to the event, yelling "Legitimate Golf" on TV along with running down the 18th fairway in a speedo with "www.legitimategolf.com" stenciled on my body. The total lack of a positive response from anyone on this site to my plans has caused me to cancel the exhibition. Instead, I am going to quietly attend wearing khaki shorts, a light shirt and baseball cap. :|
:lol:

Coda1850

Post by Coda1850 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:06 pm

bkuehn1952 wrote:
Thought it was agreed the shout would be "FORUM dot LEGITIMATEGOLF dot COM"
Shout: :thumbup:
Speedo: :thumbdown:
Low Round: 83, +11 Green Hill - 09/15/14
Low Round: 83, +11 Indian Meadows - 09/12/15

Mark unread?

jfurr

Post by jfurr » Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Rocco Mediate with a opening round 62 (29/33) :shock:

Our friend is finished with a 1 under 70 :thumbup:

jfurr

Post by jfurr » Sun May 29, 2016 3:37 pm

So our guy missed the cut - but now were supporting John DalCorobbo, also a teaching pro, who started off the final round in 3rd place but fading back.

Next year the Sr PGA will be in Washington DC, I think I might come up and go to it with them.