the Tiger thread

legitimatebeef

the Tiger thread

Post by legitimatebeef »

bkuehn1952.2

Re: the Tiger thread

Post by bkuehn1952.2 »

I am starting to move on from Tiger. If he announced he was playing some tournament in December, it would not move the excitement needle for me anymore. When he actually plays and is in contention on Sunday, maybe I might get re-Tigerized.
legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

I might get on board if not for Phil winning a major championship at age 51 or whatever. I think that remains a benchmark for Tiger. I know this probably sounds like obsessed fan talk but I believe if he can hold up for four good rounds, he still might have what it takes to beat the current lot.
legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

bkuehn1952.2

Post by bkuehn1952.2 »

I think he announced plans to play in the Hero World Challenge in December. As with most announcements, he might change his mind based on health.
legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

Lest anyone get all excited that is unfortunately not true. Next tournament entry is still TBA. Will be massive sports news whenever he does announce. Don't worry, I will let you all know about it.

He will probably play soon. The casual swing video on social media is always the first step towards getting back out there.
legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

The Tiger World Challenge field was announced today. That is to say, the field minus one last exemption, which "will be announced at a later date".

:P
bkuehn1952.2

Post by bkuehn1952.2 »

legitimatebeef wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:03 pm The Tiger World Challenge field was announced today. That is to say, the field minus one last exemption, which "will be announced at a later date".

I saw a little blurb that Tiger's son, Charlie, was getting the last spot. Highly skeptical about that. :?:
legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef »

bkuehn1952.2 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:58 am
legitimatebeef wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:03 pm The Tiger World Challenge field was announced today. That is to say, the field minus one last exemption, which "will be announced at a later date".

I saw a little blurb that Tiger's son, Charlie, was getting the last spot. Highly skeptical about that. :?:
I am genuinely concerned about where you are getting your information.