Hope Everyone Has Something Fun To Do Today

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

Hope Everyone Has Something Fun To Do Today

Post by bkuehn1952 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:28 am

We are cooking today. Weather prevents golf for now. My brother is in town and some of my wife's family will be joining us this afternoon. Eat. Drink. Watch Football. Repeat! :thumbs
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Re: Hope Everyone Has Something Fun To Do Today

Post by legitimatebeef » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:04 am

What a nice thought, BK. Don't know how realistic the fun part is, it's arctic freezing in much of the world, but still cooking is a nice activity for today. Think we'll be doing some of that. Forgoing the traditional menu though, like increasing numbers of Americans. I am planning on a 'chicken bouillabaisse' seen on "America's Test Kitchen" (one of my favorite television programmes) and maybe some sort of upscale mac & cheese.
Build a bridge and get over it.

DougE

Post by DougE » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Everyone got here Tuesday. We had Thanksgiving yesterday. It was the only time my wife's family was available at the same time. Most are still here today and will be until tomorrow. I could have played 36 holes if I wanted today. Except it is 30 degrees outside. So I'm listening to four screaming kids, all under the age of 6 screaming and 3 dogs barking all day. I need a nap..... or a place to go.

jasonfish11
dogs: 2

Post by jasonfish11 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Went to cracker barrel for Thanksgiving today. That was a first. My wife, our son, her sister and her two kids. Then we went to the movies. I dropped the wife and son at her sisters house and came back home to do some peaceful demo work. Trying to be done with demo tomorrow, then spend the rest of the weekend doing drywall and replacing any floor boards that are rotted. Only issue is the dump isn't reopening until Saturday, so I will have a crap ton of loose broken tile laying around until then.
Keep it short stupid.

MattF

Post by MattF » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:23 am

I smoked a turkey breast and went with to the in-laws. Ate too much as most do and had a reasonably pleasant day.
Throw me another ball will ya!

srogers13

Post by srogers13 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Fook Dallas
I will stand in the fairway, I want to be out of your range.