Skygolf360 - RIP???

User avatar
DougE
Posts: 1775
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm
Location: Maryland
dogs: 1
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by DougE » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Nothin' to be embarrassed about. Looks good. Now you just need to get traffic. If I was in your area, I'd be signing up on your site. I like that you are working with the Grint. Maybe we should think about that here. I think Beef was considering/hoping we could get something similar. Maybe this could work. I bet it would help grow membership on LegitimateGolf. It might be a good thing for both LG and Grint. There could be some good cross marketing opportunities. Thanks for the idea, GP. Beef? What say you?

User avatar
DougE
Posts: 1775
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm
Location: Maryland
dogs: 1
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by DougE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Hey Duke of Hazards:
I have just gotten a 2nd friend request from a guy whose name I didn't recognize out in Orange CA. Once I got the 2nd one, I thought, geez, this guy is persistent. Anybody who wants to be my friend that badly must know I'm really something special! ;) Then I thought, hey, that Duke of Hazards is from the Orange CA area. Hmmm, I wonder if he knows this Spencer guy." Oh wait...he probably IS that Spencer guy! Duh!

So, just wanted to let you know I will be accepting your friend request. Sorry I didn't do so on the first request. Obviously I wasn't putting 2+2 together.

Damn, it better be you.

User avatar
gpickin
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 am
Location: Bakersfield Ca
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by gpickin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Lol i didn't know who spencer was :) Adding now ;)

User avatar
gpickin
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 am
Location: Bakersfield Ca
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by gpickin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Who's Phillip Gillespie?

User avatar
gpickin
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 am
Location: Bakersfield Ca
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by gpickin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

DougE wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:32 pm
Nothin' to be embarrassed about. Looks good. Now you just need to get traffic.
I design web applications every day for other people, its nice to have something of my own to work on, but its just finding time to do all I want.
I'll let you know if the Grint guys actually do something, other than email.

They should tie into community sites as best they can... it can only help them.

User avatar
DougE
Posts: 1775
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm
Location: Maryland
dogs: 1
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by DougE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:04 pm

gpickin wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm
Who's Phillip Gillespie?
It better be Gbogey because I accepted his friend request.

User avatar
Duke of Hazards
Posts: 1174
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:29 am
Location: Orange, CA
Contact:

Re: Skygolf360 - RIP???

Post by Duke of Hazards » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:16 pm

DougE wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm
Hey Duke of Hazards:
I have just gotten a 2nd friend request from a guy whose name I didn't recognize out in Orange CA. Once I got the 2nd one, I thought, geez, this guy is persistent. Anybody who wants to be my friend that badly must know I'm really something special! ;) Then I thought, hey, that Duke of Hazards is from the Orange CA area. Hmmm, I wonder if he knows this Spencer guy." Oh wait...he probably IS that Spencer guy! Duh!

So, just wanted to let you know I will be accepting your friend request. Sorry I didn't do so on the first request. Obviously I wasn't putting 2+2 together.

Damn, it better be you.
It is. The site presents your real name as the primary rather than the username (mine is DukeofHazards). Kind of odd (isn't that the point of selecting a username?) but if you look at my profile, it does show my username. Maybe because The Grint supplies USGA compliant handicaps, your real name is more prevalent on the site.
Bluto did it

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests