2019 LPGA Tour

legitimatebeef
dogs: 1

Re: 2019 LPGA Tour

Post by legitimatebeef » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Was browsing LPGA stats rankings and I'd say the current situation in top-level women's golf can be summed up thus: white girls can't putt.
Build a bridge and get over it.

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 am

Wow, that was a great LPGA tour championship yesterday, right guys? Of course you watched, because you all like golf, and females, right?

Right?

bkuehn1952
dogs: 0

Post by bkuehn1952 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am

legitimatebeef wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 am
Wow, that was a great LPGA tour championship yesterday, right guys? Of course you watched, because you all like golf, and females, right?

Right?
I watched a fair amount on Friday and Saturday but football took precedence on Sunday so I missed the last round. Sei Young Kim won wire to wire. Did she have to do anything down the stretch to win or was it the typical "par in and you win" scenario? I noted that Nelly Korda did not apply much pressure and everyone else seemed to be back too far to make a strong run.
Let's Play 36
GHIN Handicap: 7.8 … 9.2 … Let’s just say I am around a 14!

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:39 pm

bkuehn1952 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am
legitimatebeef wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 am

Right?
I watched a fair amount on Friday and Saturday but football took precedence on Sunday so I missed the last round. Sei Young Kim won wire to wire. Did she have to do anything down the stretch to win or was it the typical "par in and you win" scenario? I noted that Nelly Korda did not apply much pressure and everyone else seemed to be back too far to make a strong run.
Sei Young Kim appeared on the verge of losing it all day, but then curled in one big-ass putt on the 72nd to win by one.

It was a tense, entertaining final round. Nelly Korda lost her cool, as did Lexi, taking her Lord's name in vain. :nope

legitimatebeef

Post by legitimatebeef » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Right now there is a Ryder Cup style team event going on featuring a star-studded "LPGA" squad comprised of the current world #1, the current rookie of the year, the best current American woman golfer, the best player of the past decade, Lydia Ko, and others. Sensational right? Wrong. Because this is happening in the Evil Empire of Women's Golf, the western Golf-Industrial Complex does not want you knowing about it. Sad.